- A box full of unique artefacts.
- Delve inside the box and find trinkets, memorabilia and photographs
guaranteed to ignite imaginations. Much better than pictorial
representations, our boxes have real objects which bring the past alive.
- Take objects from the box one by one and link them together to form a story. Different stories can be created each time, depending on children’s imaginations and their interpretation of the objects.
- Discussions can be developed around each artefact as each one is of historical, geographical or scientific interest.
- Explanatory notes on where the objects come from and how they might have been used add extra stimulus.
No two boxes are ever the same.
Each box contains:
- 18 artefacts
- Notes on provenance and use of objects in the box
- Notes for teachers